HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
We are committed to the health & safety of our patrons and employees.
As such, we are following government guidelines and taking additional measures to keep you safe. Stringent protocols have been implemented in our restaurant outlined below:
- All dine-in guests will be offered hand sanitizer prior to entering.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the restaurant for guest use.
- All guest table surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly between seating’s.
- Stringent hygiene protocol training has been implemented for all employees.
- All employees have been given access to PPE and will following the local health authorities guidelines for use.
- All guests are asked to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet between them and other restaurant guests.
- Groups will be seated with appropriate social distancing with a maximum of 6 patrons per table.
- Washrooms will be sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Sanitized menus as well as Single-use menus will be available.
- There will be no events with more then 50 people
Please help keep other safe by staying home if you are exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms, and look forward to having you in when you are feeling better.